Tuesday, June 28, 2016

SunGrow Mineral Rocks

I have purchased some products previously from the Marimo Pet Store and have been very satisfied. I decided to start my own aquarium with shrimp as I have been fascinated with these little critters. But before I started I wanted to do some research and make sure I had the right products for a healthy aquarium and of course to make sure that the shrimp can stay healthy as well. I had everything in place and realized that the shrimp were starting to change color. Doing my research I realized that the shrimp probably needed some good minerals, so I got a this amazing mineral rock to assist in them getting their coloring back and they stayed healthy. And I have to tell you that it was only about a week and the coloring was bright and back to normal. The shrimp are looking very healthy. Thank you Marimo Pet Store for having such amazing products to make a shrimp aquarium healthy, beautiful and having all natural products. I appreciate that. I received a discounted price for a honest review






No comments:

Post a Comment